Jude T. Hickland represents clients in high-stakes complex litigation involving product defense and business matters. He has represented companies large and small in state and federal courts, including at major trials. An experienced trial lawyer, his ability to understand complex technical issues, while not losing sight of what jurors find persuasive, has helped him deliver for clients facing product liability, professional negligence and other complex claims.
From multimillion dollar property loss claims in New York to major consumer class actions in California, Jude maintains a national practice. His experience stretches through all phases of litigation, from onset through verdict and appeal in state and federal courts. Jude also gets results for clients outside of the courtroom, having obtained favorable settlements of major personal injury and property damage cases through negotiation and mediation.
His representative cases include In re: Takata Airbag Products Liability Litigation and lawsuits related to the Flint, Michigan, water crisis.
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 2008, cum laude, Baylor Law Review, Executive Editor
- Clemson University, B.S., 2005, summa cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- State Bar of Texas