Alex H. Hayden represents clients in complex commercial and insurance matters. Alex represents software industry clients in disputes arising from the licensure and implementation of integrated business software solutions (ERP) and related software issues. He also represents insurance industry clients in a variety of areas, including insurance coverage disputes, stranger-originated life insurance (STOLI) transactions, and the assignment of personal injury structured settlement payments. Alex also has experience advising clients in connection with proceedings conducted before the ICC International Court of Arbitration and the International Centre for Dispute Resolution.
During law school, Alex competed on the transactional lawyering team, and interned with Magistrate Judge M. Faith Angell of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- New Jersey
- Drexel University School of Law, J.D., 2012, Drexel Law Review – Editor-in-Chief
- Drexel University LeBow College of Business, M.B.A., 2011
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2004
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), Young Arbitrators Forum
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA), Young International Arbitration Group
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Commission on Judicial Selection and Retention, Investigative Division