Neil K. Haimm assists private equity firms and public and private companies with mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and other strategic transactions, as well as venture and growth capital investments. He is chair of the Corporate and Securities Group and one of the managing partners of the firm.
Neil has more than 30 years of experience as a corporate lawyer.
Neil has represented numerous companies in negotiating and closing mergers and acquisitions and other strategic business transactions. His representative matters include:
- Inverness Graham Investments in its platform acquisitions of and add-ons related to Advanced Cath (components of medical devices), DataSource (outsourced printing), Raco (M2M services), Global ID (food certification), Mesker (building products), and Danville (dental products); as well as sale of platforms and divisions, including ICCNexergy, AdvancedCath and Danville.
- LLR Partners in growth capital investments in IOD, a health care information services company; and Orbis, a nursing education company
- Endo Pharmaceuticals in its acquisition of Boca Pharmacal
- Board Effect, Inc. in its sale to a private equity fund
- VWR in multiple strategic acquisitions
- Point.io in early stage funding for the company
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
Neil Haimm's practice covers M&A, venture and growth capital investments and strategic acquisitions. He chairs the Corporate and Securities practice group and brings over 30 years' experience in the field. Market sources consider him 'an excellent lawyer, because he is very knowledgeable, very calm, a very good listener and he responds to the issues directly.'Chambers USA (2017)
- New Jersey
- New York
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., in Taxation, 1985
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 1980
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 1977, magna cum laude
- Golden Slipper Club
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Leadership Council of the KIPP Charter Schools in Philadelphia