Dina M. Gold provides day-to-day counseling to a wide variety of employers in all areas of employment law, including race, sex, national origin, and age discrimination. Dina assists employers in drafting employment agreements, workplace policies, handbooks, and separation agreements. She also represents her clients in administrative proceedings before the EEOC and local anti-discrimination agencies as well as in state and federal court litigation. Dina has extensive experience successfully resolving employment disputes prior to or during the pendency of administrative or court proceedings through informal negotiation and mediation.
Dina is also a trained and experienced mediator.
- District of Columbia
- New York
- George Washington University Law School, J.D., 1993, with honors, George Washington Law Review
- Cornell University, B.S., 1989
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- District of Columbia Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- District of Columbia Women’s Bar Association
- Maryland Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section