Jessica Chong Goebeler represents insurance and annuity companies as the owners or issuers of annuities in cases where factoring companies purchase structured settlement annuity payment rights and in disputes arising out of the transfer of structured settlement payments rights. Her concentration is in the transfer of structured settlement payment rights in jurisdictions throughout the United States.
Jessica has represented life insurance and annuity companies in disputes arising out of the transfer of structured settlement payment rights in various jurisdictions throughout the United States. At her prior firm, Jessica represented multiple pharmaceutical companies in criminal and civil proceedings arising out of alleged violations of Medicare and Medicaid anti-kickback provisions, AWP-related claims, and alleged off-label promotion.
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
- New Jersey
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2002
- University of Virginia, B.A., 1999, with distinction
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Pennsylvania