Travis S. Gamble represents clients in complex civil litigation with a focus on personal injury, products liability, engineering, construction and premises liability cases. A dedicated trial attorney with a national practice, Travis represents companies in state and federal courts throughout the country in high-stakes mass tort, class action, and multi-district litigation and complex commercial and business disputes. He also serves as national coordinating counsel for one of the nation's most prominent non-profit disaster relief and aid corporations and litigates cases throughout Texas and the United States on its behalf.
Travis is known for his attention to detail and exceptional results, which have won favor with his clients throughout the years. In addition to his trial practice he has an active pro bono practice and serves as a mentor to junior lawyers.
As an experienced trial lawyer, Travis has represented clients on a regional and national basis, including cases in California, Arizona, Michigan, New Mexico, Arkansas, New Jersey, Mississippi and Ohio, in addition to his home state of Texas, and routinely coordinates litigation matters for his clients in the United States and abroad.
- Representation of a national construction equipment and traffic control device contractor in personal injury and wrongful death litigation throughout Texas.
- Representation of, and regional coordinating counsel for, a vehicle distributor in products liability actions and routine business and contractual disputes.
- Defense of a foreign automobile manufacturer in products liability suits arising from rollover, backover and airbag injuries in state and federal courts throughout the southern United States.
- Defense of a multinational construction equipment designer/manufacturer in catastrophic injury cases involving all-terrain forklifts and aerial work platforms.
- Defense of a national non-profit corporation in personal injury litigation throughout the southern United States.
- Defense of a large trucking company in complex commercial, personal injury and business disputes.
- Representation of a municipal water district in a case involving the engineering, design and construction of a domestic water supply and distribution system.
- Defense of a multinational insurer in complex insurance bad faith litigation.
Dean's List, Baylor University School of Law
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 1997, Order of the Barristers
- Baylor University, B.B.A., Marketing and Real Estate, 1992
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- American Bar Association, Former Editor of the ABA automotive newsletter
- Dallas Bar Association
- International Association of Defense Counsel