Amy P. Frenzen has significant experience defending complex pharmaceutical actions in both state and federal courts. She has served as local and national counsel for prescription drug manufacturers in personal injury, mass tort, and Attorney General actions across the country. Amy has extensive experience managing and coordinating written discovery across multiple jurisdictions, including drafting discovery responses, and overseeing document collection, review, and production. She is a member of the Drinker Biddle’s Products Liability and Mass Tort Practice Group.
Amy is experienced in other aspects of litigation, such as authoring dispositive motions and oppositions, preparing company and expert witnesses for deposition, and trial preparation. She has been a member of several trial teams. Before focusing her practice on litigation, Amy was an associate in the Corporate Practice Group where she advised public and private companies on general corporate and transactional matters, including formation and dissolution, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, public and private securities offerings, and Exchange Act filings.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, J.D., 2006, cum laude, Law Review, University of San Francisco Maritime Law Journal
- Sonoma State University, B.A., 2003, magna cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- Marin County Bar Association
- San Francisco Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute