David A. Ebby concentrates his practice on finance and leasing transactions. He is chair of the firm’s Real Estate Group.
David has extensive experience in all facets of financing, both in construction and permanent lending, including leasehold financing and large multi-state portfolio loans. He also has deep experience in office and retail leasing. David’s national commercial real estate practice includes a variety of asset classes, including industrial, retail, office, hospitality and multi-family.
David also represents clients in real estate litigation, including workouts, foreclosures, landlord/tenant matters and disputes involving brokerage commissions, partnerships and agreements of sale.
David’s representative clients include:
- Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company
- Thrivent Financial For Lutherans
- Jackson National Life Insurance Company
- State Farm
- One Liberty Place
The International Who's Who of Real Estate Lawyers
Fellow, American College of Real Estate Lawyers
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
- New Jersey
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 1989, cum laude
- Amherst College, B.A., 1985, cum laude
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers