Lars A. Dyrszka advises insurance industry clients on complex insurance coverage claims and regulatory issues, and provides representation on a variety of insurance and commercial litigation matters.
Prior to joining Drinker Biddle, Lars served as an intern at the Essex County Prosecutor’s Office, where he assisted in the trial division.
Lars provides advice and representation in a number of areas of insurance law. His experience includes:
- Advising insurers on coverage issues arising out of complex claims involving long-tail injuries and damage, underlying statutory class action litigation, multi-plaintiff personal injury litigation and insured bankruptcies.
- Representing insurance companies in coverage litigation in trial and appellate courts in federal and state jurisdictions nationwide, including the Second Circuit Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, and Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Providing advice to admitted insurers and surplus lines carriers on a variety of underwriting and regulatory issues driven by both state and federal regulation.
- Advising insurers on claims handling practices and conflict of interest issues.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rutgers University School of Law - Newark, J.D., 2010, cum laude, Order of the Coif
- McGill University, Montreal, Canada, B.A., 2006
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- American Bar Association