Shari L. Doidge manages the operations of the firm’s Dallas office. This includes recruitment, employee relations, finance and facilities. She helps administer firm wide policies and procedures in line with the firm’s strategic objectives. Shari has worked in legal administration for 25 years.
Prior to joining Drinker Biddle, Shari managed three offices for an international litigation and business law firm.
- West Texas A&M, B.A., 1984
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Regional Officer (2011-2013)
- Dallas Chapter, Former President (2007)
- Multi-Office Section, Past Chairman (2005)
- Dallas Chapter, Board of Directors, Former Director at Large (2004)
- Dallas Chapter, Former Chairman of Member/Vendor Golf Tournament (2004-2005)