Andrew D. Doggett represents commercial and institutional clients with mergers and acquisitions transactions as well as corporate financing matters.
While in law school, Andrew served as an intern to the Honorable Thomas J. Rueter, Chief Magistrate for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- Represented the administrative agent in a secured credit facility to finance a merger transaction between medical device manufacturers.
- Represented a publicly traded beverage company in connection with a securities offering.
- Negotiated and drafted material contracts for an immunotherapy company in connection with clinical trials.
- Represents a publicly traded energy company regarding its securities filings.
- Represented a lender in amending and extending a credit facility in connection with the restructuring of a vertically integrated food production company.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2013, Journal of International Law – Associate Editor
- University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business, Certificate in Business Economics and Public Policy, 2013
- Denison University, B.A., 2008