Aggeliki Delimaris represents public and private clients in a variety of corporate and securities matters, including corporate governance, public capital raising transactions, public company reporting and compliance, mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Aggeliki served as a judicial intern to Magistrate Judge John J. Hughes of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- Represents several issuers with respect to federal securities law compliance, ongoing SEC reporting obligations, and other corporate governance matters.
- Represented a leading spinal implant manufacturer in its initial public offering.
- Represented a Canadian beverage producer in its $130 million public offering of common shares.
- Represented the Underwriters in a registered offering of $400 million of investment grade debt.
- Represented U.S.-based consulting firm in $220 million sale to an international-based strategic buyer.
- Represented the owners of a leading provider of gear-drive systems for the industrial and military marine sectors in the $200 million sale of that business.
- New Jersey
- Rutgers University School of Law - Camden, J.D., 2010, Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion
- Rutgers University, B.A., 2007, cum laude
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association