Jennifer G. Chawla represents a wide range of clients in civil litigations at both the trial and appellate level. Jennifer’s experience includes a variety of complex commercial and business disputes, consumer class actions, products liability suits, and arbitrations before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority.
Jennifer was a summer associate with Drinker Biddle in 2013. She rejoined the firm in September 2015, following a clerkship with the Honorable Marie P. Simonelli, Judge of the Appellate Division of the Superior Court of New Jersey. As law clerk in the Appellate Division, Jennifer handled numerous appeals from the courts of law and equity, as well as from the state’s various administrative agencies.
While in law school, Jennifer interned for the Honorable William J. Martini, United States District Judge for the District of New Jersey. She also volunteered as a student attorney in the Center for Social Justice’s Impact Litigation Clinic, where she argued a successful pro bono appeal before the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 2014, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Seton Hall Law Review – Submissions Editor
- The College of New Jersey, B.S., 2011, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York