Christopher P. Bruenjes has experience in patent litigation including post-grant proceedings before the USPTO, opinions, portfolio management, and chemical and mechanical patent prosecution, including reissue and reexamination proceedings.
Chris’s clients include a large industrial chemical manufacturer, the food composition arm of a leader in the pharmaceutical industry, a large hygiene product manufacturer, and medical device companies.
- Developed and implemented, as lead counsel, a winning strategy to avoid institution in an Inter Partes Review Proceeding.
- Developed and implemented, in consultation with a European client, a strategy for improving U.S. patent applications originally drafted for Europe.
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- George Washington University, J.D., 2009, Order of the Coif
- Illinois Institute of Technology, B.S., with honors
- Intellectual Property Owners Association, Post-Grant Committee