Jill E. Bronson handles a wide range of financing transactions, both as counsel to agent banks and as counsel to borrowers. She is currently the regional partner in charge of the Philadelphia office.
As counsel to lending institutions, Jill has represented major regional and national banks and other financial institutions in diverse types of financing matters and in industries as varied as health care and telecommunications. As counsel to borrowers, Jill has represented private equity funds, retailers, service providers and manufacturing firms in deals. She has had experience dealing with complex intercreditor issues, multinational financings, regulatory matters and unusual collateral problems.
Jill has also been involved with the issuance of debt securities. She has counseled clients in 144A offerings, both for investment-grade and non-investment-grade companies in diverse industry lines.
In her corporate practice, Jill has advised clients on general business matters.
Jill has breadth and depth of experience handling corporate restructuring and financing matters. Her representative matters include:
- Represented the issuer, a food distributor, in $1 billion private placement of debt instruments.
- Represented the borrower, a beverage company, in a $400 million multi-currency, multinational, acquisition credit facility.
- Represented the administrative agent in a $1.7 billion secured credit facility for an international medical devices company.
- Represented the administrative agent in a senior secured credit facility for a regulated borrower with multiple layers of debt and equity financing.
- Represented the administrative agent in a $240 million multi-currency, multinational acquisition facility.
- Represented that borrower in a commercial paper back-up facility and related matters.
Top Women Lawyers in Pennsylvania, Legal Intelligencer (2014)
Female Powerbrokers series, Law360
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
'If I ever have a problem, I call Jill first. She has a very good manner in looking out for our interests and negotiating a tough position without alienating the other party.'Chambers USA (2017)
- New York
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business, M.B.A.
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., magna cum laude
- University of Pennsylvania, B.S.
- Executive Corporate Board, The Franklin Institute (2014-2016)
- New York Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association