Emily T. Broach represents a variety of clients in complex civil litigation matters involving federal and state consumer protection laws, breach of contract, and partnership disputes. Emily also regularly conducts internal investigations and counsels clients on ethics and compliance issues.
Emily has also contributed to the firm's Telephone Consumer Protection Act Blog, which regularly provides important news and insights about the TCPA.
- Assisted with the defense of TCPA class actions filed against numerous clients, including one of the nation’s largest pharmacy chains and one of the nation’s largest providers of transportation and logistics.
- Assisted with the defense of several of the nation’s largest retailers in consumer class actions in federal courts throughout the country challenging the efficacy of a popular nutritional supplement.
- Assisted with the defense of FACTA class actions against an entertainment company and a healthcare provider.
- Conduct internal investigations into alleged violations of company policy.
- Counsel Fortune 50 Company on ethics and compliance issues.
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
- New York
- The University of Chicago Law School, J.D., 2011, The University of Chicago Legal Forum – Editor in Chief
- The University of Chicago, B.A., 2008, with college and departmental honors
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association