Marsha W. Beidler prepares trusts, wills and other documents providing for the transfer of assets. She advises clients with respect to estate and income tax planning, the administration of estates and trusts and represents individuals and estates in tax disputes with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and state taxing authorities.
Marsha has lectured on the subject of estate planning for various companies and organizations, including the pre-retirement programs of Princeton University, Rutgers University, Coca-Cola, Squibb, and other fortune 500 companies. Marsha was employed as an Estate and Gift Tax attorney at the IRS from 1972 through 1976. Since then, she has been engaged in the private practice of law in Princeton, New Jersey. Marsha is a board certified tax lawyer in Florida.
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
- New Jersey
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 1979
- Rutgers University School of Law - Camden, J.D., 1972
- Dickinson College, B.A., 1969
- U.S. Tax Court
- Florida Supreme Court
- New Jersey Supreme Court
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- American Bar Association, Tax Section and Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Mercer County Estate Planning Council