Zoha Barkeshli represents major pharmaceutical and medical device companies in strict liability, negligence, failure to warn, and wrongful death cases involving prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) medications and other devices. She serves as national and local counsel and handles cases and the state and federal court levels, including multidistrict litigation and coordinated proceedings. Zoha has experience in discovery, pre-trial workup, motion practice, taking depositions and appearing in court.
Zoha serves as a member of the firm’s Associates Committee and is a Vice-Liaison to the DRI’s Drug & Device Committee. She also serves as a member of the firm's Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
Prior to joining the firm, Zoha clerked for the Honorable Carol E. Higbee, J.A.D., while Judge Higbee was assigned to New Jersey’s mass tort docket.
- Defended a medical device manufacturer as a member of a trial team in a six week jury trial.
- Participated in the negotiation and implementation of a large global settlement program.
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
- New Jersey
- Rutgers University School of Law - Camden, J.D., 2011, magna cum laude
- University of Liverpool, LL.B., 2007, with honors
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Defense Research Institute
- San Francisco Bar Association