Gina Armstrong advises companies in a variety of corporate matters, with an emphasis on corporate finance.
Gina represents secured and unsecured lenders, trade creditors and public and private companies in all types of commercial loan transactions, from widely syndicated, multicurrency credit facilities to fully secured asset-based loans. In addition, she counsels, negotiates and represents clients in the restructuring and modification of secured, unsecured, asset-based, real estate and subordinated loans.
Gina also advises clients on all forms of commercial contracts and represents clients in a broad range of industries, including finance, specialty mineral mining, special product packaging, educational publishing and supply, radio broadcasting, consumer products and senior housing, and assisted living facilities.
Before attending law school, Gina was a corporate loan officer working in the areas of mergers, acquisitions, general corporate finance, asset-based lending and project finance.
- Represented publicly-held, clinical research and drug development company in its $500 million multi-currency credit facility and $250 million privately placed debt.
- Represented publicly-held retail company in its $400 million multi-currency, secured, credit facility.
- Represented US Obligors of publicly-held aerospace manufacturer of specialty parts in an $80 million multi-currency, cross-border credit facility.
- Represented publicly-traded investment funds in a $1.1 billion liquidity facility.
- Represented various publicly-traded investment funds in the negotiation of liquidity facilities.
- Represented publicly-held consulting services company in its $10 million senior secured credit facility and $5 million subordinated term loan.
- Represented skilled nursing and assisted-living facility in its publicly and privately placed debt totaling $125 million for the acquisition, construction and development of various life-care facilities.
- Represented private-equity funds in an $80 million senior secured credit facility.
- Represented non-profit company in a $30.0 million construction loan for a continuing care retirement community.
- Represented privately-held manufacturer of specialty metal parts in its $60 million credit facility.
- Represented privately-held utility service company in its $50 million credit facility and $15 million equipment financing.
- Represented a privately-held plastics manufacturer in its $30 million credit facility and acquisition financing.
- Represented various suppliers and purchasers in providing trade financing to counter-parties for inventory and manufacturing production financing and supply-chain financing.
- Represented a privately-held company’s acquisition of a series of radio stations across the US; negotiated the financing related thereto and subsequently represented the owner in its subsequent divestiture of the radio stations to a variety of purchasers.
- Represented a University as Guarantor of a $12.0 million tax-exempt, school facility revenue public financing with the New Jersey Economic Development Authority.
- Represented Continuing Care Retirement Community in $7.5 million variable rate, tax-exempt public financing with the New Jersey Economic Development Authority.
- Represented Continuing Care Retirement Community in $36.4 million variable rate, tax-exempt public financing with the New Jersey Economic Development Authority.
- Represented Assisted Living Residence Facility in a $35.4 million and $12.0 million variable rate, tax exempt public financing with the New Jersey Economic Development Authority.
- Represented underwriter a $44.6 million variable rate, tax-exempt bond issuance by the Burlington County Bridge Commission related to provide financing for an Assisted Living Residence facility.
- Represented underwriter in a $33 million fixed rate, tax-exempt bond issuance by the Philadelphia Authority for Industrial Development to provide financing for a Continuing Care Retirement Community.
- Represented educational institution in a $14.4 million fixed rate, tax exempt public financing with the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority.
- Represented educational institution in a $75 million fixed rate, tax exempt public financing with the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority.
- New Jersey
- New York
- New York Law School, J.D., 1992, magna cum laude, The Journal of Human Rights
- Georgetown University, B.A., 1985
- American Bar Association