Julie Allen, Jennifer Breuer and Fatema Zanzi of Drinker Biddle’s Health Care Industry Team answer five questions about the rapid evolution of telehealth and how the government must respond to changing health care demands in The Advisory Board Company’s Law Review Q&A.
- What are some of the most pressing telehealth-related challenges for providers?
- What role do telehealth vendors play?
- Why is the government interested in telehealth?
- Telehealth services evolve rapidly, but government generally moves slowly. Doesn’t that create a problem?
- What does the landscape of telehealth look like moving forward?