Throughout the world our alumni are accomplishing great things and making big (and small) changes. Our alumni have forged diverse career paths and taken on interesting new adventures and personal challenges.
We are pleased to share with you some of the latest alumni news and moves from the past few months.
- Michael Blaes (former Corporate associate) joined Tower Legal Solutions as Managing Director of Twin Cities Markets and Compliance SME.
- Rachel Krol (former Corporate associate) joined Harvard Law School as Clinical Instructor and Lecturer on Law.
- Joseph Cerra (former Corporate Restructuring associate) joined LeClairRyan as Counsel.
- Elizabeth Ewert (former Products Liability and Mass Tort associate) joined George Washington School of Law as Associate Dean of Students.
- Nimesh Patel (former Labor and Employment associate) joined WilmerHale as the Head of Diversity and Inclusion.
- Jon Pavlock (former Life Insurance and Annuities associate) became Associate Counsel at United States Navy, NAVSEA Office of Counsel.
- Jeewon Kim Serrato (former Government and Regulatory Affairs group associate) joined Shearman and Sterling LLP as Counsel and Co-head of the Global Privacy and Data Protection Practice.
- Blair Shaw (former Corporate associate) joined Merck as Executive Director of Ethics and Investigation.
- Nancy Cantaloupo (former IP associate) began a tenure-track post at Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law this past fall. Nancy also had an essay published in the YALE LAW JOURNAL FORUM. It is entitled For the Title IX Civil Rights Movement: Congratulations & Cautions. An alternate version can be found here.
- Joy Burkholder Meier (former Labor and Employment associate) joined Kewill as Executive Vice President, Legal and Human Resources.
- Bernard Williams (former Litigation associate) opened his own firm, Company Counsel LLC in Philadelphia.