Drinker Biddle & Reath is pleased to report that the Partnership has elected ten new partners and appointed one counsel, effective February 1, 2016. Our newly elected partners reside in seven different offices in the firm. They are:
- Christopher B. Berendt (DC – Environment & Energy)
- Lawrence J. Del Rossi (FP – Labor & Employment)
- Marita S. Erbeck (FP – Corporate Restructuring)
- Ryan S. Fife (LA – Litigation)
- Andrew C. Raby (CH – Investment Management)
- Rachel Ryan (AL – Health Care)
- Eirik Tellefsen (PH – Corporate & Securities)
- Katherine Villanueva (PH – Life Insurance & Annuities)
- Justin J. Watkins (PH – Corporate & Securities)
- Geoffrey Zelley (WM – Intellectual Property)
Our newest Counsel, Kelley M. Johnson, is a member of the firm's Real Estate practice group and she resides in our Philadelphia office.
The election of new partners and counsel is one of the most important events in the life of any law firm, and we are fortunate that these excellent lawyers will now be practicing law as partners of Drinker Biddle & Reath.
Please join us in congratulating our new partners and counsel, and in wishing them continued success.