The Corporate Restructuring practice group at Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP announces the launch of its new podcast series: Mastering Insolvency and the Debtor/Creditor Relationship. This series, led by Philadelphia based partner Andrew Flame, is designed for business professionals, addressing basic bankruptcy and insolvency issues and offering strategies to maximize recovery and limit risk arising from financially-challenged customers.
The first three podcast episodes can be found at the links below:
- Oh No, My Customer is Bankrupt, Now What? (Part 1)
- Oh No, My Customer is Bankrupt, Now What? (Part 2)
- Keeping What You’ve Earned: Bankruptcy Preference Actions and Your Defenses
And coming soon:
- Selling Bankruptcy Claims – Cash Now, But at What Cost?
- Good Collection Practices and Minimizing Customer Insolvency Risk
- Troubled Customers – Do I Stay or Do I Go?
- Bankruptcy’s Automatic Stay: Avoiding Unlawful Conduct While Exercising Your Rights in Bankruptcy