Chicago partner Howard Levine, Rose Ann Abraham of Baker Tilly and Fred Rutler of Lockton are presenting complimentary webinar that focuses on helping companies successfully manage their ERISA fiduciary responsibilities. The presentation is geared toward plan administrators, HR directors and others responsible for proper benefit plan administration.
Topics to be discussed:
- Update on the status of the fiduciary rule
- 401(k) plan fee litigation – what plan sponsors can do to limit their liability
- Potential compliance and financial statement risk focusing on mergers, acquisitions and spin-offs
- Practical guidance for risk mitigation
- Economic and market update
- Legislative update
Date: Wednesday, June 14, 2017
Time: 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. CT
CPE Credit: 1.5 hours total credit
Please contact Rachel Huseman with any questions on this or future employee benefit plan seminars.