Have you ever thought about going public? It’s never too early to prepare — pre-IPO preparation can take up to two years before the actual process kicks off.
Drinker Biddle held an informative and practical session on topics that companies should consider if contemplating a possible IPO. The panel provided insights on how to prepare your company for the public markets and other strategic, transformative transactions. The program was followed by networking and a cocktail reception.
- Bonnie A. Barsamian, Partner, Drinker Biddle
- Elizabeth A. Diffley, Partner, Drinker Biddle
- Robert Berger, Director, North American Equity Advisory, Rothschild
- Key financial, legal and logistical steps
- Corporate governance and board considerations
- Corporate and capital structure optimization
- Financial statements and accounting matters
- Executive compensation
- SEC and other hot buttons