The employees who are responsible for your company’s 401(k) plan are considered fiduciaries and have exposure to personal liability. Now, more than ever, you must take seriously your role as a 401(k) plan sponsor.
The purpose of this discussion is to review best practices for fiduciary management and specific steps that can be taken to protect plan fiduciaries.
- Who Qualifies as a Fiduciary
- Fiduciary Responsibilities
- DOL Audit Risk
- New Generation of Fiduciary Lawsuits
- Hot Issues Facing Plan Fiduciaries
- Practical Lessons from Litigation
- Actions to Limit Fiduciary Liability