This invitation-only New Energy Resources event was a half day of valuable discussion and networking with energy sector leaders at the Harvard Club in Midtown Manhattan. This program explored the business and legal challenges and opportunities arising in the new energy economy.
Panel One: Clean Energy and Customer Empowerment Trends
Panel Two: Microgrid Deal Flow
Panel Three: Challenges to Expanding Renewables’ Market Share
- Laurence Abcede, Distributed Energy Resources Manager, San Diego Gas & Electric
- Kevin Book, Managing Director, Research, ClearView Energy Partners
- Ted Borer, Energy Plant Manager, Princeton University
- Carol Denning, Director of Business Development, NRG
- Paul Gelb, Counsel, Drinker Biddle
- Bracken Hendricks, CEO, Urban Ingenuity & DC PACE Administrator
- Marc Khouzami, Director, Deutsche Bank
- Tim Martinson, Senior Vice President, Power Delivery, Power Analytics Corporation
- Lawrence Orsini, Founder, LO3
- Mike Schwartz, Chief Executive Officer, New Wave Energy Capital Partners
- Joe Sullivan, Vice President, Energy Policy & Development, Concord Engineering Group
Date: Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Registration: Noon – 12:30 p.m.
Program: 12:30 – 5:00 p.m. (lunch will be provided)
Reception: 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Location: Harvard Club of NYC, 35 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036
Questions? Please contact Lauren.Neuvel dbr.com.