Florham Park partner Sandy Grannum will chair the Practising Law Institute’s (PLI) 2016 “Securities Arbitration” seminar, to be held September 28, 2016, via webcast.
FINRA arbitrations have undergone significant changes in the past year and we expect significant developments in the near future. This program focuses on cutting edge events, practical takeaways, and providing an opportunity to meet the FINRA staff who manage the forum.
- Recent Developments in FINRA Arbitration and Mediation
- A View from the Arbitrator’s Perspective
- Preparation for Employment Disputes
- Ethics Countdown: A Securities Arbitration Top Ten List
- Arbitrator Practicum on Experts and Closing
- Staying Ahead of the Curve: Hot Topics and Future Trends Securities Arbitration in 2017