Joan Neri spoke at an event co-sponsored with Milliman and EisnerAmper. She provided an update on recent regulatory developments and their impact on ERISA plan sponsors, as well as provided insights on best practices for mitigating compliance and fiduciary risk.
This seminar covered:
- An update on recent regulatory developments and their impact on plan sponsors;
- Best practices for mitigating compliance and fiduciary risk;
- Lessons learned from recent litigation and client case studies;
- Examination of the most common plan errors in employee benefit plan audits; and
- Learn about the results of the DOL’s Audit Quality Study.
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Time: Registration/Breakfast: 8:30 – 9 a.m.
Program: 9 – 10:30 a.m.
Location: The Cornell Club – New York (The Library), 6 East 44th Street, New York, NY 10017
CLE: This presentation has been approved for Continuing Legal Education in the following states: Pennsylvania (1.5 substantive credit), New Jersey (1.8 general credit), New York (1.5 general credit), Illinois (1.5 general credit) and California (1.5 general credit). For anyone seeking credit in another jurisdiction, please contact Casey.James dbr.com as soon as feasible in order to apply for the appropriate accreditation.
CPE: Milliman is authorized by the New York State Education Department, State Board For Public Accountancy to award 1.5 continuing professional education (CPE) credits for successful completion of this program (Advisory Services). New York Sponsor License:002868.