Drinker Biddle partner Matthew Amodeo held a complimentary webinar on Wednesday, June 22.
The presentation was intended for health care executives and legal counsel interested in developing a deeper understanding of the types of CMS and commercial payment models in which they would need to participate in order to qualify for enhanced reimbursement under the APM option of the MACRA proposed Final Rule.
Matthew’s presentation addressed the following learning objectives:
- Qualifying for APM Bonuses Under the Proposed Rule;
- Understanding the interplay between MIPS and APMs, and how to maximize potential reimbursement under each option;
- Key APM Dates and Deadlines;
- Special Scoring and Reporting Requirements for MSSP and NGACO Providers;
- and Weighing the Risks of Participating in Advanced APMs.