Drinker Biddle partners Seamus Duffy and Meredith Slawe, along with other key thought leaders and practitioners, held a live discussion on the fundamental aspects of the TCPA as well as recent regulatory developments regarding the latest and significant issues surrounding this topic. This webcast aimed to help organizations avoid common pitfalls and risk issues relating to the TCPA and the FCC’s corresponding regulations.
Key topics included:
- The Telephone Consumer Protection Act – An Overview
- Recent Developments in TCPA Regulation and Litigation
- FCC Declaratory Ruling and Order
- Business Implications and Remedies
- Privacy Rights and Protections for Subscribers
- Potential Risks, Costs and Damages
- Possible Penalties for TCPA Violations
- Best Risk Mitigation Practices
For more information about this event, please click here.