Drinker Biddle partner Alan Lazarus held a live discussion on the most important aspects of mass tort defense. He also discussed best practices in establishing effective and efficient defense strategies.
Mass tort cases that involve many plaintiffs against one or several defendants. The purpose of mass tort litigation is to aggregate the claims of multiple plaintiffs to maximize efficiency, mitigate costs of litigation through economy of scale, and avoid overburdening the court system. The stakes in mass tort litigation are often enormous.
Key topics included:
- Assembling Litigation Teams
- Coordination, Consolidation and Forum Strategy
- Management of and Effective Use of Discovery
- Effective Motion Practice
- Trial Selection Strategies
For more information about this event, please click here.