Foreign Corrupt Practices Act enforcement is a top priority for the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, which have both recently allocated significant additional resources to rooting out and prosecuting corruption in international markets.
Drinker Biddle & Reath and Ernst & Young LLP, along with special guests from the Federal Bureau of Investigation, gave a current overview of the government’s FCPA enforcement initiatives as well as recommendations on refreshing related compliance practices.
Date: Thursday, February 4, 2016
Registration: 4:30 – 5 p.m.
CLE Presentation: 5 – 6 p.m.
Reception: 6 – 7:30 p.m.
Location: Drinker Biddle, One Logan Square, Ste. 2000, Philadelphia, PA 19103
This program is available for CLE credit in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York.
- John J. Brosnan, Assistant Special Agent in Charge, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- George “Ren” McEachern, Supervisory Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Michael Won, Lead FCPA Analyst, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Charles S. Leeper, Partner and Co-Chair, White Collar and Investigations Group, Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Kathleen Meriwether, Principal, Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- John Roberts, Executive Director, Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services, Ernst & Young LLP