Los Angeles partner Pascal Benyamini provided compliant Anti-Sexual Harassment (AB 1825) and Anti-Bullying (AB 2053) Training to the California Furniture Manufacturers Association (CFMA).
As part of this Training, employers learned about various issues, including:
- What constitutes unlawful harassment, discrimination, retaliation, and bullying;
- What steps an employer must take when harassing behavior occurs in the workplace;
- How to respond to a harassment complaint;
- Key components of an anti-harassment policy; and
- What can be done to avoid, prevent and stop harassment from happening.