This exclusive event provided timely tax and estate planning issues that executives, business owners and high net worth individuals need to know. Attendees received clear and concise information to help assess your financial plan.
Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2015
Time: 7:30 - 9:30 a.m.
Locations: Drinker Biddle Philadelphia, Florham Park and Princeton Offices
Program at a Glance:
- How asset titling determines ownership during life and transfer of ownership at death.
- Federal estate and gift tax, state inheritance tax laws and probate fees.
- Methods to reduce or eliminate taxes, including pre-transaction planning unique to the business owner.
- Revocable trusts and the probate process.
- Planning for incapacity with powers of attorney and living wills.
- Overview of foreign planning issues, unique to multinational executives