Washington, D.C. senior attorney Dina Gold will be presenting at the 20th National Conference on Employment Practices Liability Insurance in New York, NY on January 28, 2014.
Dina’s presentation is titled, “Risk Management and Avoidance: Everything Insureds, Counsel, and Insurers Now Need to Know, With a Deep Dive into Early Case Assessment and Resolution” and will discuss key issues on:
- Best Practices for efficiently resolving and setting EPLI claims
Evaluating an EPL case for settlement consideration including:
- Carrier perspective
- Defense counsel perspective
- Plaintiffs’ counsel perspective
- Determining which cases have the greatest potential for large damages awards
- Routine audits of workplace policies for risk management and avoidance
To view more information about the event, please click here.