Philadelphia partner Paul Saint-Antoine is speaking at PLI's Antitrust Counseling & Compliance 2013 seminar on November 1, 2013 in New York, NY. Paul's presentation is titled, "IP licensing" and will focus on:
- When will restrictions in a licensing agreement get you in trouble?
- Refusals to license, tying and patent pooling agreements
- The DOJ/FTC Guidelines for the Licensing of Intellectual Property and approaches to licensing in Europe and Asia
- Disclosure of intellectual property during standard setting and RAND licensing
- Rights to injunctive relief or exclusion orders for RAND-encumbered patents
- Patent assertion entities, patent aggregations and the prospect of exclusionary conduct
- Settlement of patent litigation and the Supreme Court decision in FTC v. Actavis
To view more information about the seminar, please click here.