Linda Moroney presented at the American Health Lawyers Association's Tax Issues for Health Care Organizations Conference on October 21, 2013, speaking about tax law and the Stark and anti-kickback implications for the compensation of employed physicians. Linda's presentation covered the following key aspects:
- Industry conditions leading to surge in physician employment
- Compensation objectives and concerns for both parties
- Federal laws impacting compensation of employed physicians
- Application of laws to various scenarios
- Administration of physician compensation
- Implications of healthcare reform and industry changes
To view the presentation materials, click here.