With continued confusion and mixed messages coming out of Washington, DC, The CFO Alliance is dedicated to helping finance leaders identify and tackle the opportunities and challenges in front of them and make sense of all of the “noise.”
The uncertainty of the implications of the Affordable Care Act (ACA commonly known as “Health Care Reform” and Obamacare), the debt ceiling, federal sequestration and ever-increasing and changing regulatory environments continue to serve as key source of confusion and confidence mitigator to our CFO Alliance Members around the U.S. The CFO Alliance and its Partners want to do their part to provide you with a meaningful understanding of how to navigate this ever-changing business, economic, and political climate and offer you the tools to assist you in executing your overall growth strategies and increase shareholder value.
In order to enhance the understanding and confidence in decision making of our Members, The CFO Alliance will be facilitating 8 Breakfast Roundtables around the U.S. between September 10 - 26, on the key issues and opportunities keeping you 'up at night.' In order to frame our discussions, we are pleased to have the insights from the leading Government Relations and Employee Benefits teams from Drinker Biddle who have extensive experience representing and advancing client interests before the legislative and executive branches of government at the federal, state and municipal levels. It is our intent to work together to advance the public policy and advocacy agendas of our CFO Alliance Community.
Through a series of Roundtables being facilitated around the U.S., The CFO Alliance will help you answer key questions like:
- What are the key components of ACA that will survive, and what do I need to do to ensure alignment with the short and long-term framework(s)?
- When and how will key provisions be implemented and enforced?
- How do I protect our company against the risks associated with the health reform law?
- What does the federal government’s budget mean for my bottom line?
- What does the outlook for tax and spending from Washington?
- One year into the second Presidential term, what were we promised and what does it still mean to business like yours?