Chicago partner Darren Cahr presented at American Conference Institute’s National Summit on May 1, 2013 in Chicago, Il. Darren’s presentation was titled “Managing Social Media Marketing Efforts Effectively in the Absence of Clear Guidance.” His focused on:
- What the federal government is looking for in social media marketing practices in the absence of clear guidance;
- Employing practices to ensure statements not made by a company on sponsored sites are not attributed to that company;
- Examining the phrasing and word choice that has triggered government scrutiny in the past;
- Utilizing practices for presenting accurate and balanced information on social media; and
- Taking care with efforts in direct-to-consumer marketing activity
To view more information about the event, please click here.