Drinker Biddle’s invitation-only Retail Summit will give VP’s and GC’s the opportunity to engage and exchange ideas with their peers in an intimate and interactive atmosphere and to gain insight into recent developments and trends in top-of-mind legal and litigation issues.
The summit will kick off early evening, Wednesday, October 10, with a networking event at a Chicago locale.
On Thursday, October 11, there will be a full day of programming in Drinker Biddle’s Chicago office opening with keynote speaker Randy Johnson, Sr. VP of Labor, Immigration & Employee Benefits at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Breakout session topics include:
- Employment Class Actions
- EEOC & DOL Activity
- Online Retailing and ADA Issues
- Crystal ball predictions on post-election issues and expected changes
- Intellectual Property Concerns
- California Labor Issues
- Social Media & Mobile Device Use
- Greenwashing & the False Claims Act
- Managing Benefit Plans
- Health Care Reform and Benefit Plan Implications
- Customs & Trade Issues
To receive more information on the event as it becomes available, please use the registration form below.
CLE credit pending in CA, IL, NY and PA. Credit in other states available upon request.