The Supreme Court has released its decision on the constitutionality of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, and we invite you join us for a discussion of the Court’s decision and how it impacts health care stakeholders. Our panel of lawyers, health policy experts, and political analysts will dissect the Court’s decision and discuss its political and policy ramifications, including:
- Congressional Repeal and Defunding Efforts
- Potential Impact of 2012 Election
- State Efforts and Outlook
The panel will also discuss how to prime your organization for new requirements, including:
- Key ACA Payment Program and Compliance Dates
- Implications of the Medicaid Expansion Limitation for Providers
- Coverage Requirements for Self-Insured Hospitals
- Next Steps for Group Health Plan Sponsors
- Planning for 2014 Shared Responsibilities Mandates
Regardless of where you work or who you represent, this presentation will provide important insight and analysis to help inform your business, association, legislative and/or regulatory planning.
To download the presentation, click on the PDF button below.