The Chicago office will host a Sullivan Cotter Health Care Executive and Physician Compensation Seminar on Wednesday, May 30, and Thursday, May 31.
Doug Swill, Dave Wolfe and Mike Rosenbaum members of the firm’s Health Care and Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation practice groups, will speak.
The seminar, for board members, executives and senior human resource professionals, will focus on increased scrutiny of executive and employed physician compensation from the Internal Revenue Service, the public and regulators.
Consolidation in the market, greater employment of physicians and health care reform are having a significant impact on executive and physician compensation. The seminar will:
- Highlight best physician compensation governance practices and discuss how physician compensation is changing.
- Explain executive compensation best practices in not-for-profit health care organizations.
- Provide a complete source of information about how to structure and review executive and physician compensation programs.
- Provide hands-on training, with exercises designed to apply learning and immediately assess your organization's executive compensation program.
- Provide an introduction to total compensation for executives and employed physicians, including the rules and regulations governing compensation.
- Provide an overview of the latest trends in health care executive compensation and discuss what organizations need to do to proactively address today's issues.
- Give you practical insights into the changes to physician compensation in the era of health care reform.